how to make side puff Hairstyle | 1 minute side puff hairstyle
Puffy hairstyles were first introduced into the mainstream fashion industry by Marie Antoinette in the 1770s. It was then called high coiffure. The hair puff has since been on and off in the trending hairdos especially among Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities, but now it’s back with a bang! Moreover, it looks like here to stay.
This side puff hairstyle is very easy, simple and looks very elegant. I am making this side puff hairstyle without artificial puff or bumpits with perfect bounce. This puff hairstyle is long lasting and secured with pin to stay as it is.
- How to make slippers at home step by step Tutorial
- Designer attached koti kurti cutting and stitching tutorial
- Stylish sleeves designs for kurti cutting stitching
- Very stylish and easy neck design cutting and stitching
- Latest neck and sleeves design in very easy way