Diwali, or Deepawali in Sanskrit, Hindu festival of lights will be celebrated on November 7, 2018. The festival symbolizes victory over evil, victory over wisdom on light and ignorance on the darkness. In Diwali festival tradition, communities in India are lit with bright lights and bright colors using string lights, candles, oil lamps, crafts and of course Rangoli; Colorful floor design made of flower petals, rice or sand. The house really shines with the spot decorated with light and small oil lamps (known as Diya), while fireworks are lit, and a series of sweet dishes and delicious snacks are eaten.
11 Best way to Decorate your home this DIWALI I DIWALI DECORATION IDEAS I Creative Diaries
If you want to decorate your home for the annual Autumn Diwali festival, which is celebrated by Jains and Sikhs, here are some of the best Diwali home decor and craft ideas, ranging from Rangoli design to house lighting Are there.
You’ll also like:
- 10 Easy Diwali decoration ideas from best out of waste
- DIY Wool Toran Craft Idea – Home Decoration
- DIY Wall Hanging out of Wool / Home Decoration Idea
- How to Make 3D Paper Ball using old Cards for Decoration
- Easy DIY Wall Decoration With Paper Flowers