Different types of sleeves? Yes, sleeves, and not neck designs – mind you! Before you shrug it off and think sleeves are too frivolous a detail to discuss, take a step back and quickly skim through (in your head) your best dresses, and you will agree that they are just the opposite of frivolous. If you ask me, you can get away with a not-so-good-looking neck design, but the sleeves HAVE to be good as they can turn things around radically.
The best part about the sleeve designs is that you can replicate all of them for dresses of any format. While some of them look better with western clothes, others look better with Indian attires. I’ve got it all up my sleeve (pun intended). Read on, and they shall be revealed!
- Very beautiful and stylish sleeves design with underground piping
- Slit sleeves designs in very easy way – cutting and stitching
- Latest Slit Sleeves Design Cutting Stitching Tutorial
- Different types of sleeves often found in vintage clothing
- Latest neck and sleeves design in very easy way