Very simple ideas for preparing for a fabulous holiday!
1. Green food color and m & ms – a universal way of New Year’s decoration for desserts.
2. Set up in your kitchen a large friendly snowman with scotch and colored paper.
3. How to make hearts for decorating hot chocolate? Froze a layer of whipped cream, applied to a sheet of baking paper, and then cut out the resulting “material” of the heart with curly molds.
4. To beautifully decorate the table, use a couple of twigs from your Christmas tree.
5. Green tinsel will give your Christmas tree extra splendor.
6. Plastic cups are very convenient for storing Christmas toys.
7. For a sweet Christmas house, you do not need to bake gingerbread – it’s enough to use the finished cookies from the package.
8. Put the New Year’s candy on the tray – and the beautiful decor of the New Year’s table is ready!
9. Use paper clips to keep the Christmas toys securely.
- How to make tessels for fancy and silk sarees
- 2 Simple and Cute Hairstyles for Little Girls
- Easy, small and unique peacock rangoli design with colors
- How to make bracelets from recycle plastic bottle
- How to make Room Organizer from water cans