“If you really want to, you can fly to space!”, Is sung in one children’s song. And if you try a little, you can arrange a flight without leaving the house. Fool around with the whole family – launch a toy rocket from a balloon!
Material Required For Making Balloon Missile
- Cocktail tube
- Adhesive tape, electrical tape
If you pull the thread vertically, then the experience will be even more spectacular!
Procedure of Making Balloon Missile
- Pass a long thread through the tube and pull it between two objects (for example, between chairs).
- Inflate the ball and draw on it the silhouette of the rocket.
- Attach the ball with tape or tape to the straw.
- Release the tip of the ball and watch the flight from one end of the thread to the other;)
- Repeat the experiment as much as you like!
Cool Science Crafts & Projects for Kids To Do at Home or at School
- 6 easy everyday hairstyle with using clutcher
- Latest unique beautiful sleeve design cutting and stitching
- Amazing Twisting bun hair tutorial
- How to make unusual bouquet for kindergarten
- 6 Quick and easy ponytail hairstyles for school