Beautiful and innovative multicolored rangoli for diwali. As we all know, Indian festivals are not complete without the Rangolis. Diwali is the most estimated Indian festival and therefore people wait for it every year. Diwali traditions vary in different parts of the country, but one thing is common in all houses of Diwali and it is Rangolis. What are Rangolis? There are floor designs and patterns made using colorolis color, colored husks, rice powders, flower petals and chalk. Design differs from one part of the country to another, but it is a very important part of Diwali tradition.
- How to make Rose from Plastic Garbage Bags
- How to Wear Saree in Different Styles on Your Own
- Half Braid Wrapped Ponytail – Step by step
- DIY Concrete Planter – Step by step (Tutorial)
- How to Make Toilet Paper Roll Nutcracker Craft