Beautiful Rangoli Designs For Krishna Janmashtami. The auspicious occasion of Krishna Janmashtami falls on September 2 this year and as the midnight sky takes over, people celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna with festivities and God’s favourite delicacies.
Since this festival is about celebrating the arrival of God in our lives, devotees decorate their houses and make special food times that Krishna loves. Rangoli, hence, is an integral part of the festival decoration. Made of dry colours, rangoli is a design drawn on the floor of the house entrance as a symbol to welcome the guests. The colours denote happiness and festive fervour, and is handmade by the women of the house.
Small,Easy And Creative Rangoli Designs
- Easy and Beautiful Rangoli Design Tutorial – Step by step
- Very simple and beautiful rangoli design – Tutorial
- Beautiful and Easy Indian Rangoli Designs
- Very easy rangoli making method
- Unique Peacock Rangoli Design Using Tools