With the spring already arrived, there is so much things you can do to outside the home. During the winter we were all the most of the time at home sitting next to the fireplaces, but now when it is getting warmer outside it is time to give a chance to the sun to find its place in our life. There is no better place to enjoy the sun than our garden. Those who have big gardens know well what kind of a blessing it is especially in spring. But, to enjoy your garden you should first decorate it in the spring spirit.
One way to do it is to use some butterfly shaped decorations. Choosing butterfly is so symbolic because it refers to new beginnings and reborn as the spring itself. There are so many different ways you can decorate your garden in a butterfly shaped decorations. Some of them are below in the gallery that we have prepared for you. We are sure you will love any of them, but it is our advice to choose only one to upgrade in your garden, because as you know lees is more, and with only one decoration you can make better effects, than if you combine few of them. Some of these butterfly decorations you can DIY only with some old materials that you already have at your home, but you didn’t have an idea how to use them. Scroll down the page and you will get some inspiration how to decorate your garden on your own at a way that you will enjoy, and your neighbors will desire to copy in their gardens. Take a look.
1. Butterfly Shaped Bench
2. Iron Butterfly Planter Display
3. Butterfly Mosaic Stepping Stones with Broken Tiles or Pebbles
4. Metal Sheet Butterflies fence decorations
5. Butterfly Sculpture from Junk Wood or Metal Parts
6. Colorful Butterfly Sun Catcher with Crystal Beads and Craft Wire
Room decor from waste plastic bottle
- 10 Amazing Garden Edging Ideas For Your Outdoor Spaces
- Upcycle Wheelbarrow for Garden
- How to make garden by recycling plastic bottle
- Bird House for hanging on the balcony or garden
- How to make beautiful flower wall decoration (Tutorial)