The New Year night is over, but the holidays are continuing. For example, today is the birthday of the cocktail tube! 128 years ago, on January 3, 1888, American businessman Marvin Stone received a patent for his invention. An interesting fact: a classic tube has a diameter that does not allow lemon bones. We know that the tubules are used for drinking, they are decorated with cocktails. And what else can you do from the tubes, look in our selection.
How? We look here.
- Beautiful Wedding Sari Choli Stylist Drape
- Pan Colour Rangoli Design By DEEPIKA PANT
- Arabic Henna Mehndi Design for Hand
- DIY Simple Paper Craft Ideas for Wall Decor
- 10 Fantastic Gift Wrap Ideas | Paper Crafts | Compilation