A quiet book is a book (usually made out of fabric) filled with quiet activities for children. This one made from cloth, felt, ribbons. buttons, glue gun, stitching. This is purely handmade and hand-cut which enables the child to learn and enable them to develop motor skills.
It’s often used for special times, like church, when you need to keep children happy and quiet. Or you can just use it when you want a break! 🙂
- BABY DIAPER (CHANGING DIAPER).
- Tic-tac-toe (Matching shapes or playing).
- DRYING CLOTHES (WASHING MACHINE AND DRYING CORD). – 2 PAGES
- TYING GIRLS HAIR INSIDE THE CASTLE.
- TYING SHOE LACES.
- BEETLE BUG WITH BUTTONS AND ZIPPER (HELPING THEM DEVELOP MOTOR SKILLS).
- MATCHING SHAPES ( RECOGNIZING COLORS AND HELPS IN EYE COORDINATION)
- How to Make a Beautiful Hanging Flower Basket
- How to make Matchstick Peacock
- How to Decorate Saree With Popular Designs
- How to make rug from old cloth
- How to Make a Utility Box from Plastic Bottle