Before starting your Rangoli, it is a good idea to have a vague plan on the design you will paint. If you are a creative person then this step should come naturally to you. However, if you do not consider yourself to be an artist, do not be afraid, because there is a wide range of books and websites that can give you a basic concept or even a readymade design so that the head begins. For those who are not pro on this, you can consider drawing a thick sketch on the paper before starting.
Easy And Simple Rangoli Design By Menaka Pakka Local – Video Tutorial
There are some rules for making the right color rangoli, especially if you are using powder color. You need to take a pinch of color and gradually sprinkle them on your design. This technique allows you to draw better lines, and keep the color inside your pattern.
Innovative rangoli designs using easy tricks
You’ll also like:
- Very Easy and Attractive Happy Diwali rangoli design
- Very Easy Rangoli Design for Diwali 2018
- Simple and Easy Rangoli Designs for Diwali
- Easy and Attractive Rangoli Design Using Comb
- Easy and colourful Diwali special Rangoli designs