Before starting your Rangoli, it is a good idea to have a vague plan on the design you will paint. If you are a creative person then this step should come naturally to you. However, if you do not consider yourself to be an artist, do not be afraid, because there is a wide range of books and websites that can give you a basic concept or even a readymade design so that the head begins. For those who are not pro on this, you can consider drawing a thick sketch on the paper before starting.
Easy And Simple Rangoli Design By Menaka Pakka Local – Video Tutorial
There are some rules for making the right color rangoli, especially if you are using powder color. You need to take a pinch of color and gradually sprinkle them on your design. This technique allows you to draw better lines, and keep the color inside your pattern.
You’ll also like:
- Very Easy and Attractive Happy Diwali rangoli design
- Very Easy Rangoli Design for Diwali 2018
- Simple and Easy Rangoli Designs for Diwali
- Easy and Attractive Rangoli Design Using Comb
- Easy and colourful Diwali special Rangoli designs