Are you having a party and looking for something festive? This is a colorful fabulous way to decorate or something great to add to your ceilings in a bright colored bedroom! Teenage girls love these and it’s a great craft project for them. They are so striking and delicate looking at the same time. I had so much fun making these with my daughter! She’s already making some for her friends to put in their rooms, now that they’ve gone nuts over them!
You can’t ever go wrong with things that brighten up your life and these surely will. This would be a great art project for art teachers to do with their students. It’s sure to be a hit!
All you need is some newspaper, glue, paint, paper clips, thread and a needle! Watch what she does in her step by step tutorial!
- Wind chime out of Plastic Bottle – Best out of waste
- How to Make Wind Chimes with Thread Spool and Plastic Bottle
- How to make wind chime using pom-pom
- Plastic cups amazing Wind chime design
- How To Make Wind Chime With Popsicle Stick & CD