There is nothing more pleasant than all the little things made by the hands of a loved one. A beautiful example of a simple and incredibly attractive gizmo is a postcard with a stamp printed on it. For the product we will need a base under the postcard, gouache paint, some water and pencils with erasers.
In gouache we drip a little water, so that the paint softens. We take a pencil from the eraser and slightly dip it into the gouache. We put any ornament on the card first one, then another color, until we get a ready-made picture.
Give the product a dry, write on the back of a couple of pleasant words to your beloved and go! Joy and smile on the faces of relatives is guaranteed!
- How to make neck embroidery design with tassels
- Pani work designer neckline for kurti
- How to make cool stools from old tires
- Neckline Embroidery for Dress
- How to make organizer from plastic bottle