Festival And Holiday Diwali Special Rangoli Design – Step By Step (Video Tutorial). This tradition is very popular during Diwali festival. From the offices to the residential areas, this decoration is made to bring good luck. Designs can be simple in geometric shapes, floral designs and even the impression of the Gods. By using rice powder with chemical colors, people also remove Rangolis with Diana and flowers. This tradition of decorating houses also represents Hindu culture to please Goddess Lakshmi. It is believed that he shows his worshipers with good wishes and fate. With this Diwali Rangoli you have many ways of decorating your home. From flowers, pom-poms to floating diya, rangoli design can be made with rice, flowers and colors burst.
You’ll also like:
- Quick freehand rangoli design for festival
- Super Creative And Easy Rangoli Designs Using Bangles
- Easy Ideas of Sleeves design cutting and stitching
- Simple and Unique Multicolor Rangoli Designs
- Very Easy New Multicolor Rangoli Design