Many different rituals are followed in India such as lighting lamp in Diwali, by placing Tulsi trees in front of the house through auspicious signs. One of them is making Rangoli, folk art is made on the floor of the Indian Rangoli front door. Rangoli is made in courtyards to welcome the gods and guests of the Hindus, on different occasions and Deepawali, marriage, worship and many other festivals. Indian Rangoli is considered auspicious and fortunate for home and familly, it is popular all over the country and there are different names in different states like Kolam in Tamilnadu, Alana in Bengal, Chowk Puja in Bihar and Madhya Pradesh.
You’ll also like:
- Very Easy and Attractive Happy Diwali rangoli design
- Very Easy Rangoli Design for Diwali 2018
- Simple and Easy Rangoli Designs for Diwali
- Easy and Attractive Rangoli Design Using Comb
- Easy and colourful Diwali special Rangoli designs