Lord Ganesha is one of the most worshiped gods in Hinduism. Ganesha is known by many names in different regions of India such as Ganesh, Ganapati, Vinayak, Vighneshwar, Vignaraj, Vighnaharta and they are also known as God of the beginning. As they are known as Gods of prayers in different rituals and ceremonies across India, they are prayed. Ganesh Kolam Rangoli Design is one of the most common Kolam Rangoli patterns seen in various festivals.
Ganesh Chathurthi Kolam rangoli designs in Shanku – Vinayaka Chavithi Muggulu – easy rangoli – Video Tutorial
One of the popular festivals, where Kolam Rangoli designs of Ganapati are seen, Deepawali is. In addition to the festival Ganesh Kolam Rangoli is done during the inauguration of new offices, branches and businesses. It is considered as a good omen because Lord Ganesha is also called Vighnaharta, which means removing obstacles.
Simple and easy rangoli designs – Step by step (Tutorial)
- Quick freehand rangoli design for festival
- Super Creative And Easy Rangoli Designs Using Bangles
- Easy and Quick Border Rangoli Designs Using Bangles
- Very Quick and Easy Ganpati Rangoli Design
- Very easy and attractive rangoli for ganpati festival 2018