Here I present an ESQUINERO SHELF made of cardboard, I am satisfied with the result.
In order for the carton to be resistant, it can stick several pieces, one on top of another, achieving a thickness of approximately 2.5cm.
Reinforced with paper tape.
Then two to three layers of cardboard.
Finally, paint and varnish it.
Image courtesy: creamasarte.blogspot
- How to Make Accordion DIY Paper Basket
- How to Make Amazing Tissue Paper Dancing Doll at Home
- Different types of jacket style kurtis cutting and stitching tutorial
- Super Easy Braid Hairstyle-Punjabi Braid Look for Indian Party
- How to Make a Utility Box from Plastic Bottle