Incredibly popular dragon Bezubik fascinated millions of children around the world. Perhaps your baby will want to become one of the winged reptiles on Halloween.
- Fleece or felt color
- Double-sided thermo fleece (fabric, with double-sided adhesive side)
- Eraser flat
- Wire hanger or heavy wire
1. Cut out the wings pattern from the paper.
2. Transfer the contour to 2 layers of colored fabric and 2 non-woven fabrics
3. Cut out the “bones” from the wire.
4. Fold: the first color layer, fleece, “bones”, the second color layer.
5. Iron smoothly without steam.
6. Stitch the wings on the typewriter with a small and dense zig-zag along the edge and around the “bones”
7. Sew a strap-gum.
- Indian Traditional Hairstyles For Wedding
- Simple and Beautiful Hairstyle For Girls
- Best Use Of Waste Fair & Lovely Packet Craft Ideas
- Best Use of Waste Himalaya Face Wash Packet Craft Ideas
- Very very easy and simple rangoli design