Making a Key Holder using Waste CD’s is a fantastic idea. In this video we are making one such easy best out of waste craft that is a beautiful DIY Wall Hanging. It is made using really waste things lying around in our house like old CD’s. These CDs are stuck together and then real sand is stuck on the outer surface. This gives it a unique grunge texture.
After that the beautiful flower design is drawn on the CD’s using child’s clay. We have used “Shilpkar Clay” here that is a product of the Fevicryl company. If you don’t have this very brand available to you then you can use any other clay.
This wonderful DIY Key Holder wall hanging craft is then painted using acrylic colors as shown. Lastly the key holding hooks are stuck on this craft using glue gun.
If you make this wonderful DIY CD craft and hang it on the walls of your drawing room then yours guests will be pleasantly surprised to see your creativity.
How to make Door hanging from waste CD
- How to make CD wall art – Step by step (Tutorial)
- How to make Pen stand using CD ( PENCIL HOLDER ) – Reuse Crafts
- How To Make Clutch Purse With CD & Old Jeans
- How To Make Wind Chime With Popsicle Stick & CD
- How to Make Wall Hanging From Newspaper And CD