Making things from unconventional materials is one of my favorite pastimes. Whether the project I’m doing is decorative, practical or just for fun in the end product, I usually have more fun making things when the materials I use are materials that people don’t necessarily want to turn into something else. My last unconventional craft obsession? Matches
Matchstick art | how to make matchstick flower wall hanging | matchstick flower craft | reuse waste.
Have you done any other unique and creative matchmaking, that you will definitely recommend? Tell us how you made them in the comments, or link us to pictures of your work!
You’ll also like:
- How to make an awesome wall hanging out of papers
- DIY Cardboard Wall Hanging Craft Idea at Home
- How to Make Newspaper Wall hanging Mirror
- How to make recycled bangle and fabric wall hanging
- How to make unique newspaper wall hanging vase