It turns out that the original necklace can be made with your own hands from the collar of the shirt. Well, shall we try?
All we need is a shirt, scissors, a brooch, a thread and a needle.
Very carefully cut the door from the shirt, along with the first button:
Sew a brooch. Brooch, it is desirable to choose more, so that it closes the very button.
Done, you can try on.
DIY Felt Shirt Collar Necklace
- Best traditional bangles designs
- Latest beautiful kurti design cutting and stitching
- Latest Designer Sleeves Design for Kurtis (Tutorial)
- How to Make Wind Chimes with Thread Spool and Plastic Bottle
- Amazing Fruits & Vegetable Paper Crafts for School Projects