Old T-shirts are suitable not only for rags. From once nice clothes you can make an original piece of interior, for example, a pillowcase, and without needles and threads! How? Now tell.
For amazing pillow cover designs – click here.
Material Required For Pillow Cover
- Unnecessary T-shirt
Procedure of Making Pillow Cover
- Apply the pillow to the T-shirt and circle the outline.
- From the line of the stroke we retreat 8 centimeters and draw an additional square.
- Cut out on the lines of the larger figure 2 squares of cloth.
- Each piece of fabric is cut along the perimeter so that a fringe is obtained. We make sure that the number and width of the strips on all sides are the same.
- We put one square upside down, put a pillow on it and cover it with the second square, face up.
- We begin to tie the opposite strips of tissue in the nodules.
- That’s all! The original pillowcase is ready, and we did not even need a sewing machine.
- 1 Minute easy summer updo Hairstyles
- 11 stylish ways to wrap a dupatta like scarf or stole
- How To Wear Dupatta As Jacket – Easy DIY Using Safety Pins
- 4 Easy hair bun tutorials for the holidays
- Easy ponytail hairstyle for long hair