In daily life, there are often many discarded boxes that can be turned into waste when they are fully utilized. Today we come to look at a waste making use of two hand-made – toothpaste box making cars.
So how do you use a toothpaste box to make a car?
The first step: Prepare the necessary equipment, they are toothpaste boxes, four small caps, double-sided adhesive, scissors, plasticine, straws, etc.;
The second step: cut the toothpaste box as shown in the picture;
The third step: the use of double-sided adhesive to fix it, as shown in the fixed figure;
Step 4: Make the car’s head and tail with excess paper;
Step 5: Put the clay into the cap and use a straw as the axle;
Step 6: Fix the wheel to the body;
Step 7: The handsome car will finish slightly.
Hope you like this step by step tutorial of kid’s racing car.
- Instructions to Use LEGO to Teach Kids Math
- Designer dresses Party wear dresses for kids
- How to create a Bank (Saving Box) For Kids
- Kids friendly drawing with numbers as a base (Tutorial)
- Kids friendly drawing with numbers as a base