How to Make Sewing Machine Cover from Cardboard. Sewing Machine Cover Craft Idea – Make Unique Cover for Sewing Machine from Waste Cardboard. Protective covering for one of your most prized possessions– your sewing machine. Sewing machine covers add a fly of shading to your sewing room, however more vitally, they shield your machine from clean and flotsam and jetsam while it’s not being used. The accompanying altered cover includes a vast front pocket for the foot control and different sewing fundamentals, a best opening for the conveying handle, and a brightening appliquéd fix to separate your cover.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
To begin, pick a base texture and an organizing texture for the official. At that point, take the machine’s estimations, as depicted underneath.
- How to reuse cardboard to make DIY Desk Organizer
- How to make jewelry organizer using cardboard
- Easy Tutorial To Make Flower Vase From Cardboard at Home
- How to make Homemade Hand Fan from cardboard paper
- How to Make a Royal Style Key Holder with Cardboard