A keychain, or key holder, is a small chain, usually made from metal or plastic, that connects a small item to a keyring. The length of a keychain allows an item to be used more easily than if connected directly to a keyring. Some keychains allow one or both ends the ability to rotate, keeping the keychain from becoming twisted, while the item is being used.
DIY Wall Decoration Ideas With Paper Craft
- How to make unique key holder for wall
- Best Out Of Waste Pen Caps Craft Key Holder
- How to Make Key Holder Using Waste CD
- How to make Newspaper Flower Wall Hanging / Key Holder
- How to Make a Royal Style Key Holder with Cardboard