Innovative Rangoli For Navratri /Diwali Laxmipujan 2018 – Step By Step (Video Tutorial). Rangoli is a symbol of creativity. Our ancestors believed that Rangoli was prepared to welcome God at the entrance to the house and to prepare for all positive vibes after prosperity and happiness. Rangoli is a traditional Indian form of artwork where women decorate the entrance of their houses in the morning, especially during Diwali festival. Rangoli designs are drawn using thumb and forerunner. Rangoli is also drawn as a sign of welcome to the guests at home. As it is said, ‘Athithi devo bhava’, which means that “guest is equal to God”. Rangoli brings pleasure and brings the artist to you.
You’ll also like:
- Very Easy and Beautiful Rangoli Design by DEEPIKA PANT
- Easy rangoli and colourful rangoli design -Tutorial
- Beautiful Rangoli Design with Peacock Design
- Easy and Quick Rangoli Designs To Try In 2018
- Colourful Rangoli Design Tutorial For Your Special Occassion