Greeting Card For Valentine’s Day : A gentle, romantic card is the best gift for Valentine’s Day. You can give it to your mother, grandmother or friend. A bouquet of hearts is very romantic!
Required Materials for Greeting Card For Valentine’s Day:
- Colored cardboard
- Colored paper
- Decorative ribbon
Procedure for Greeting Card For Valentine’s Day
- Cut out the squares from the colored paper. Fold them in half, draw out the contours of the half heart and cut. Squares can be made in different colors and sizes.
- We take a sheet of colored cardboard, bend it in half, so that the colored part is facial.
- At the top of the cardboard glue the hearts. It is not necessary to glue them completely. It is better to make a bulk application.
- Green marker draw stems of flowers. We glue the ribbon at the point of their connection.
The postcard is ready!
Hope you liked this simple tutorial to make Greeting Card For Valentine’s Day.
- Simple Mehendi Design – Step By Step
- DIY Door Hanging Thoran From Matchbox Tutorial
- Stylish Floral Mehndi Design for Feet – Tutorial
- Border hand embroidery designs – Step By Step
- How to Make Bangle Stand – Step By Step