Latest blouse back and front design cutting and stitching. Patch work is a type of handwork where patches of clothes are sewed together for coming up with unique designs. Patch work blouses can be paired up nicely with patch work sarees as well as with other sarees to get the right look. This article will provide you with a list of latest patch work blouse designs to pick from.
We will teach you latest blouse back and front design cutting and stitching with simple and easy methods.
First we will cut this blouse like simple blouse after this make a dori, fabric buttons and thermacol buttons with matching clothes. After taking all these things, we will start designing of this blouse. You can make this blouse in very short time.
You can see every step of making this blouse, Watch Video given below.
Easy blouse back neck design cutting and stitching -Tutorial
- How to make a designer fancy cut saree at home
- How To Make Hexagonal basket From Paper (Step by Step)
- Kurta / Kurti Neckline with Salwar Leftover Fabric (DIY)
- Kurti front leaf neck design cutting and stitching
- Stylish kurti neck design cutting and stitching in an easy way