April 12 marks the anniversary of the first manned space flight. An incredible date is an excellent occasion to tell a child about a great event that changed the world forever. And to make an excursus into history even more fascinating will help joint employment over the creation of a rocket toy for kids.
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1 … Let’s go!
Material Required For Rocket Toy
- Plastic bottle
- Thick and thin cardboard
- Strips of corrugated paper or fabric
Procedure of Making Rocket Toy
We cut off the bottom of the bottle, and in the upper part we make a round hole – a porthole.
From thin cardboard we form a cone and glue it on top of the neck.
From solid cardboard we form 4 half-arches – the wings of a rocket.
We make 2 small cylinders, which will serve as fire tubes.
Inside each “pipe” we paste in strips of paper or cloth – a flame.
It remains to give the cosmic luster of the rocket toy with the help of foil, complete the shaping and get ready for the start!
- Trending kurti cutting and stitching with designer neck
- DIY Home Decorate Glass bottles from balloons
- 3 Easy Puff Hairstyles | How to Make Front Puff Hairstyle
- TOP 10 EASY HAIRSTYLES TRENDS FOR MEN 2018
- 3 Beautiful Hairstyles with puff – Easy Wedding Hairstyles