Not far off is the most important holiday for all lovers. It’s time to make valentines for the most beloved ones for our mothers. Such a sweet tree with hearts can be made with a preschooler.
- Colored cardboard
- Colored paper
- Children’s hand
- We put a sheet of cardboard horizontally. Place the child’s palm on the cardboard on the reverse side and circle it with a pencil.
- Cut out on the contour, leaving a strip at the bottom to the full length of the sheet.
- We take a colored paper of pink and red shades, cut into squares of different sizes.
- Bend each square in half and cut out the heart.
- We paste the hearts on our tree.
- The lower part is folded into a circle and glued together. You can paste a square of white paper with the wishes of the addressee.
The valentine tree is ready!
- How to Make Bridal Henna Mehndi Design
- How to make best mehndi design step by step
- New Gold Jhumka Earrings Designs
- Trendy Silver and Gold Anklets for Girls
- Stunning Gold Plated Necklace Set for Women