Young self-taught artist Johanna lives near Santiago, Chile with her family and baby.
The hands and imagination of this young fairy give birth to amazing woolen mice: pilgrim travelers, kind moms and dads, children in warm sweaters.
As Johanna herself says: “I’ve always liked to recreate characters from books. Such as I imagined them. Two years ago I learned how to wool, and then I began to make fairy tale heroes for my and my children.
Attention to detail allows you to give each mouse a unique quality. The choice of materials is one of my favorite stages. I choose unique colors and textures for each hero.
The first of my heroes was a mouse-pilgrim. And still this little hero with a backpack behind him is my favorite. He represents the dreamer and traveler who lives in each of us. ”
Everyone can try to mash the same mouse.
More details about the principles of dry felting in our master class: “We are laying a bird”
- Use Hair Clutcher to Make Quick & Easy Hairstyles
- Feather Waterfall & Ladder Braid Combo | Cute 2-in-1 Hairstyles
- New Easy Mehndi Design With Dots
- Easy Simple Jewellery Inspired Mehndi Designs
- Learn Easiest Henna Mehndi Design for Hand