How to make 3D candles
We prepare the silicone mold, wick (can be reinforced), paraffin, dyes and flavor. You must have a gas stove, a pan and a container in which paraffin wax will be melted in a water bath.
1. Shape the form with rubber. We put the wick in the middle.
2. We take paraffin.
3. Finely chop the paraffin with a knife or a stick.
4. Melt paraffin in a water bath.
5. In the melted paraffin add a dye for the candles (I have a white, for example), pour into a silicone form.
6. Wax the paraffin slowly into the ladle, so that there remains on the walls.
7. Now add another dye to the paraffin, for example, orange.
8. Add flavor, for example, tangerine.
9. Pour into the silicone mold.
10. Paraffin freezes for about 40 minutes. We remove the rubber bands and pull out our candle.
11. And now this beauty has turned out.