Most of the other instructions I have encountered on the Internet assume that you are already familiar with crocheting or knitting. But believe me, you don’t need experience to make these carpets! I just learned how to make them two weeks ago, and I’m not very skilled at all.
I taught myself how to make these carpets in one day and I was shocked how easy it was. I found out one evening and put together different directions I had found online.
I made two very small experimental pieces that looked terrible, but soon my carpet looked good and I started the first night with a carpet. The next day I worked on it all day long (8 or 10 hours?) and my first carpet was complete! I was so happy and proud of myself!
So I swore to share my knowledge. I don’t like to learn from diagrams, so I actually wanted to show how to do the sting. I just had to share my light reproduction. Here is an example of what my instructions can help you do. This is the first carpet I created (after a few false starts, of course).
You’ll also like:
- Beautiful and Very Easy Rangoli Design by DEEPIKA PANT
- Festival Special Designer Rangoli Making Trick
- Beautiful and Easy Rangoli Design Using Chalni for Diwali
- Easy & Attractive with Colorful Peacock Rangoli Designs
- How to Make Unique Rangoli Design Using Thali