How to make flower vase with plastic jar. I love making home decor out of old stuff or things I’m ready to throw in the garbage. It’s a great way to recycle and spend less money on the home decor I need, like this DIY flower vase! It all brings me one step closer to an awesome goal of mine: to leave greener every day.
Next time you’re ready to down a plastic bottle, think about making something useful out of it, something as simple and handy as a DIY flower vase. This bottle flower vase is an easy, super quick and inexpensive project and looks great filled with pretty, colorful flowers!
- How to Make Woolen Door Hangings at Home
- How to make matchstick wall hanging at home
- How to Make Plastic Bottle Wall Hanging (Home Decor)
- How to Make Paper Quilling Wall Hangers For Room Decoration
- How to Make Newspaper Waterfall Showpiece