Sewing machine cover idea. A sewing machine cover is a great way to keep dust away from your sewing machine. If you keep it in a sunny room, it can also save the outer shell of your sewing machine from the sun’s loss. Creating your own sewing machine cover is a simple and a great start-up project. You can choose between a simple cover that wraps on the machine and slides it over which a snug is comfortable.
Dear Friends ! We are going to make today Sewing Machine Cover from Waste Cement Bag & Old Clothes.
DIY: Folk Style on paper – Paper Embroidery
You’ll also like:
- How to make small sewing basket at home
- How to make round shaped Handbag at Home
- How to Make Sewing Machine Cover from Cardboard
- Handbag made from a recycled denim skirt
- How to make trendy handbag from plastic cover