Nutcrackers are a traditional piece of Christmas decor that are too beautiful to be used to crack open walnuts! We’ll show you how to make easy, recycled versions of these ornate wooden dolls, using Toilet Paper roll and other things from around your home!
Your nutcracker is complete! If you wish, you can continue to decorate him by gluing on feathers, rhinestones, or other bits of decor! Use regular glue, or a hot glue gun (adults only) for embellishing.
Image source: sophie-world
- How To Make Bird Feeder With (Bournvita Jar) Plastic Bottle
- How To Make Flower Vase with Newspaper
- 3D Floral Painting For Wall Decor-Shilpkar Art
- Summer juda hairstyle in 2 minute
- 2 Methods: How to Sew a Pair of Leggings for any age!