How to make a vase wrapped in fabric bundle
Do not necessarily throw an old jug or vase. Wrap it with tows from the fabric, and you will get a stylish piece of furniture. Or in this way you can make the most beautiful gift for the holiday. The choice of fabric color depends on your preferences.
Things You Will Need To Make Vase
1. Pitcher or vase (made of glass or clay). It can also be a bank. The surface of the object must be cleaned before work.
2. Strips of fabric with a width of 2.5-3 cm. On the selected fabric, make an incision, and then tear to strips. Nothing that the edges turn out to be shabby.
3. Adhesive gun.
Step by Step Tutorial To Make Vase
1. Prepare strips of cloth, put them on the work surface next to you.
2. Go through the glue on the surface of the jar.
3. Twist the strands of fabric from the strips.
4. Place a twisted tourniquet on the neck of the vessel and gently reel, scrolling the vessel clockwise.
5. When you have reached the end of the tourniquet, glue the tip. On the tip, apply the next tourniquet, so that there are no ugly spaces.
6. Continue to apply the strands until you reach the base of the vessel.
7. You can put flowers in your updated stylish vase. Now you want to decorate the entire room with different bright colors!
DIY Cute Recycled Glass Bottle vases (Tutorial)
- Easy Blouse Neck Design Cutting and Stitching
- How to make rug from old cloth
- How to make loom flower mat
- How To Make Doormat From Yarn
- How To Create a Dragon Braid