How to make wind chime using pom-pom. So today I came to work and to refresh myself to think of making something for my new room, I like winds, but they are so expensive and commercial, I thought I would make only myself Which does not make noise, because my mother does not stand continuously noises, especially if someone is asleep. I had some wool and threads simple and thought why pom-pom was not Windchemes, pom-pomes look quite quirky. It’s a basic one, but you can make balls, pearls, bell and make it a bit more fancy.
Required Material: Wool, scissors , unused cd (anything fancy and round where you can poke holes, or circular like bangles), cellotape , fish thread/transparent thread.
- How to make pom pom chicken – Yarn Craft Tutorial
- How to make tufted multi-colour pom pillow
- How to Make Wind Chime / Wall Hanging Using Woolen
- Easy DIY Festive Newspaper Wall Hanging Or Wind Chimes
- Wind chime out of Plastic Bottle – Best out of waste