Neckline embroidery design for kurthi. Neckline is the most prominent area where embroidery looks impressive. I include round neck, v-neck, rectangular neck & ban style neck designs. Take a look & explore ideas!
Embroidery is a technique that is usually done on a fabric for making it more impressive & beautiful. In the ancient times embroidery was usually done by hand. But now in this modern age embroidery has become very easy task because by using machines very different & complex designs can be created on any type of fabric only in few minutes. You can create lots of stunning designs by taking inspiration from flower, bird, animal, pea cock, autos, paisley design, leaf, chevron art & lots of other designs on any type of fabric such as on chiffon, cotton, velvet, net, lace etc by using resham thread, cotton thread, wool thread & so on.
- Easy and Beautiful Hairstyle for Wedding or Function
- Traditional Indian Antique Jewellery For Women
- New Collection in Kurtis and Kurtas for Women
- Beautiful Neck Design (Boat Neck) Cutting and Stitching
- Hand Embroidery Mirror Work Neck Design for Kurti