Child psychologists say that the best way to combat childish fears is to laugh at them. Does the kid believe that there is a monster in the closet or under the bed? Do with the child a funny pencil in the form of a monster and laugh together over fears.
- A bottle of used shampoo or shower gel
- Colored paper
- Paper knife
- Double sided tape
How to do:
1. Remove the bottle from the label.
2. Gently cut the neck of the bottle. From it, you can cut the monster hands.
3. Cut out the eyes, mouths, teeth, tongue, eyelashes and other details from the colored paper by stencil.
4. Using glue attach to the body of the monster handle, as well as the elements of his face. Here you can connect fantasy and create the most unusual creatures.
5. Using double-sided adhesive tape, glue the pencil case over the child’s desk.
- Latest Indian Bridal Necklace Sets With Earring
- Latest kurti designs for little girls
- Fancy Designer Saree Blouse for Party Wear Sarees
- Easy Kolam Designs With 7 Dots – Evening Star Muggulu
- Very Simple Freehand Colorful Rangoli Designs