Rangoli is also known or Muggu or Kolam is a folk art form India. Best Rangoli Designs for Festivals Patterns on the floor inside Indian houses with colorful rice, colorful sand, flowers or dry dough. They are usually used for auspicious occasions such as festivals. It seems that the gods are sanctified through these colorful designs.
Quick and attractive rangoli for gauri /ganpati festival – Video Tutorial
In this article, we will go through some of the best colorful designs used for festivals. These are examples of earlier designs and you can take some suggestions and work on them! Take a look at this easy and simple Rangoli design.
You’ll also like:
- Easy and unique rangoli design for festival
- Ganesh Chathurthi Kolam rangoli designs in Shanku
- Very Quick and Easy Ganpati Rangoli Design
- Rangoli designs with flowers for Ganesh chathurthi
- Easy and Quick Border Rangoli Designs Using Bangles