Braids never go out of style. They’re easy. They’re versatile. They’re elegant. They’re casual. They can be inside out and upside down and tucked and coiled and French and Dutch and fishtailed. They can be just about anything you make them with the proper inspiration. So, we compiled 5 of our favorite French braid hairstyles and a bunch of great variations to get you started.
Let’s start at the very beginning (a very good place to start). You won’t get very far through this list without being able to do a French braid. If you don’t know how, take a second to give it a try with this handy video tutorial. Once you’ve mastered this basic, you’ll be cruising through the rest of this list in no time.
Side French Braid
French Mohawk Braid
Mohawk Braid Top Knot | Half Up Hairstyle
Half Up Pull Through Braid
Dutch Fishtail Crown Braid
- Beautiful Henna Mehndi Design For Eid 2018
- Bridal Bun Hairstyle for Long and Medium Hair
- Evergreen and trendy saree blouse back designs
- New and easy different model blouse neck design cutting and stitching
- Beautiful & Attractive Designer Lehenga Cholis