Free hand Rangoli is a popular daily art form which is done at home. At the time of major celebrations or events, they are also bigger with different types of colors and designs. Many of them congratulate the message which congratulate or sometimes serve to greet. But in other days, it is usually done to provide food for ants and other small creatures. However, since the start of Rangoli’s idea, it has come a long way with the use of bright colors to attract different shapes, designs and viewers.
Quick freehand rangoli design for rakshabandhan festival DipaS Art
Many thoughts are usually from somebody’s creative and occasionally go from mother to child. As the generation passes and the age gap increases, thoughts change, thus you see today.
- Creative Art Rangoli Designs By Basket – Tutorial
- Easy multicolor lotus rangoli kolam designs with dots
- Quick And Innovative Rangoli For Festival – Tutorial
- Unique Rangoli Design Using Chalni – Tutorial
- Innovative and Creative Rangoli Design by Yogita Garud