How to explain to the baby what is a rainbow?
In ancient times it was believed that a rainbow is a road between our world and Heaven. Now it is already proved that this phenomenon occurs due to the refraction of light.
Pay attention to the fact that the rainbow can be observed before the rain or immediately after it. And only in the event that through the clouds the sun breaks through.
The rays of the sun pass through the rain. Each such droplet works like a prism. It decomposes the white light of the Sun into its components – rays of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and violet. And the droplets differently reject light of different colors, as a result of which white light decomposes into a multicolored strip, which is called the spectrum.
To remember the colors of the spectrum, you can learn two simple sayings. The first letters of the words in them are the same as in the first letters of the colors of the rainbow.
- As Once Jacques-Zvonar the Head broke the Lantern.
- Every Hunter Wants to Know Where Pheasant Sits.
And to fix the material, you can make a rainbow with your own hands.
- Colored paper
- White cardboard
How to do:
- Distribute the paper in colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue, purple.
- Cut into strips.
- Gently bend the strips to make an arc.
- From white cardboard, cut two clouds. Attach the colored paper strips to them.
- Glue pieces of cotton on the cloud.
- The rainbow is ready.
- High Ponytail With Puff Hairstyle
- Unique and easy juda hairstyles for everyday
- 7 Different Kajal Eye Looks for Beginners
- How To Drape Party Wear Net Saree
- Testing WEIRD Beauty Hacks