Kolam is a form of Rangoli that is widely used in India. The main concept of kolam comes from the ancient art of design using rice flour which was done using bare hands. Art needs to create geometrical design using the predefined points grid. These points are connected to form pattern or loop. Kolam’s technique is quite old and there are features in ancient Sanskrit texts too. Kolam is the common decoration found in the courtyard of South Indian homes.
Simple kolam art designs with 5×3 dots – 5 dots rangoli designs with colours – small flower kolangal simple rangoli – Video Tutorial
Hope all of you loved this Kolam design and will try them yourselves. We will be back soon with more beautiful designs.
Beautiful and Unique Rangoli Design
You’ll also like:
- Easy rangoli and colourful rangoli design -Tutorial
- Beautiful Rangoli Design with Peacock Design
- Innovative Beautiful Rangoli Design – Tutorial
- Simple Flower Border Rangoli Design
- Quick and Easy Flower Rangoli Design