Not far off is the most important holiday for all lovers. It’s time to make valentines for the most beloved ones for our mothers. Such a sweet tree with hearts can be made with a preschooler. Let’s learn to make Valentine’s Tree for Mom.
Material Required For Valentine’s Tree for Mom
- Colored cardboard
- Colored paper
- Children’s hand
Procedure of Making Valentine’s Tree for Mom
- We put a sheet of cardboard horizontally. Place the child’s palm on the cardboard on the reverse side and circle it with a pencil.
- Cut out on the contour, leaving a strip at the bottom to the full length of the sheet.
- We take a colored paper of pink and red shades, cut into squares of different sizes.
- Bend each square in half and cut out the heart.
- We paste the hearts on our tree.
- The lower part is folded into a circle and glued together. You can paste a square of white paper with the wishes of the addressee.
The valentine tree is ready!
Hope you liked this beautiful craft – Valentine’s Tree for Mom.
30+ Valentine’s Day Easy Crafts Ideas
- How To Wear Silk Saree Perfectly for Beginners
- Hand embroidery : Neckline Embroidery for Dresses
- Hand Embroidery Beautiful Border Flower Stitch
- Very Easy Festival Rangoli Design – Tutorial
- Beautiful And Unique Rangoli Design -Tutorial