Rangoli (also known as Kollam or Muggu in southern India), is a folk art of India and a celebration of colors! It is used as a decoration during festivals such as Diwali and Onam. Using colorful flower petals, dough, rice or colorful sand, colored patterns are usually made on the floor in living rooms or courtyards. Rangoli is said to bring good luck and it is a beautiful depiction of different cultures, traditions and folklore.
Festival Special Swastik Rangoli Designs
You’ll also like:
- Beautiful Freehand Rangoli for Festival
- Very Easy New Rangoli Design By Deepika Pant
- Small and Quick Border Rangoli Designs
- Ganpati/Ganesh Rangoli Design Tutorial
- Easy and beautiful freehand rangoli design 2018