Spring updates relate to everything from wardrobe to knowledge and skills. And we are happy to offer fresh ideas for classes with children. These crafts do not require special materials and a lot of time, but they look very interesting and modern. Butterflies from corrugated paper and wooden clothespins – a funny decoration for a children’s room.
Postcard from butterflies-macaroshes can be presented to aunt or grandmother for the holiday
And what about applique from colorful pumpkin seeds …
… or a colored popcorn?
Spring rain is not scary under the umbrella umbrella
And here’s how you can depict the rain droplets with the help of glue
- Learn Indian Saree Draping in Simplest Way
- How To Make Silk Thread Bangles – Step By Step
- Kasida Type Rangoli Design By DEEPIKA PANT
- very creative freehand rangoli designs – with 8 out dots
- 1 Min CUTE & EASY Everyday Twist Hairstyles For School, College