The Diwali festival is around the corner and it is time to prepare the house decorated with beautiful and vibrant colors. When it comes to decorating our home for festivals or wedding, hanging the door is an important part, small yellow and orange flowers are used in India to hang a beautiful door, which is also called Torn or Bendwarwari. In this post you will find a way to make small flowers or pom pom to change the original flowers so that they can stay longer. Find detailed instructions below by step on how to make Woolen Pom Pom Parnan. Follow these easy steps to make beautiful hanging toron. This Indian door hanging toran is fun and easy to make and best for any festival, worship or celebration.
Wool Toran / Best Out Of Waste Wool / Home Decoration Idea – Step By Step (Video Tutorial)
You’ll also like:
- DIY Door Hanging Toran From Bangles and Woolen
- How to Make Door Hanging Toran
- How to Make Door Hanging Toran From Woolen
- How to make very easy handmade door hanging toran
- Easy Door Toran from woolen -DIY Door Hanging