Woven Flower And Thron Leaf Embroidery. This is a stitch exclusively used to make leaves. The simple satin stitch is used in a particular way to fill in a leaf to give it a more realistic appearance. Therefore, this stitch is used commonly in crewel embroidery and, especially, in the Brazilian embroidery.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
Mirror work embroidery designs for blouse and kurtis
- Beautiful Neck Design (Boat Neck) Cutting and Stitching
- Hand Embroidery Mirror Work Neck Design for Kurti
- Learn Full Hand Arabic Mehandi Design – Step By Step
- How to Make a Doormat With Old Clothes
- Stylish Boat Neck Kurti Cutting and Stitching